GULP: Getting Started (English Edition)
Price: EUR 4,26
(as of Mar 01,2020 18:53:44 UTC – Details)
Gulp is a toolkit for automating painful or time-consuming tasks in your development workflow. Gulp solves the problem of repetition. Many of the tasks that web developers find themselves doing over and over on a daily basis can be simplified by making it automated. Automating repetitive tasks leads to more productivity.
– Running code analysis
– Less/Sass to CSS compilation
– Bundling and minifying libraries and stylesheets.
– Refreshing your browser when you save a file.
– Quickly running unit tests
This book will get you started with
– Installing gulp
– Adding gulp to your project
– Running some of the basic commands
– Reference to commonly used plugins
– Difference between Gulp vs Grunt